Due to demand we have had to run this part of our business for a few years. For clients with rental properties across London we manage all maintenance issues arising from rental of houses or flats. Most clients who use this service live overseas or outside the London area & find this side of our business very useful.
Our fees start from £40pm.
This includes the following:
- Once informed of your tenant’s name & contact details, we send an introductory pack with our telephone number for day & night contact. This includes a key ring with contact details, Business card and GPS London flyers. We also issue small pocket size diaries but only in November/December time.
- Management services such as servicing requests for repairs & maintenance & emergency callouts
- Arrange installation & repairs of white goods, appliances or other items of furniture
- Property Inspection, providing a full report every six months of the condition of the property & advise of any current or looming remedial work which may need doing
- Annual Gas Safety Inspection & Electric Periodic Inspection reports at reduced rates.
- Key Holding Service
- Reduction of hourly rates for other trades and call-outs
- Catalogue all items of value with pictures as evidence in case of any damage needing to be claimed back. Copies sent to the owners and kept on file for future use.
- End of Tenancy Services. Such as, cleaning of bathrooms and kitchens. Small touch-ups can be done such as painting damaged walls, carpet replacements if needed between incoming & outgoing tenants and removal of damaged furniture.
If something more specific is required we can draw up a be-spoke agreement changing the fees accordingly.
To find out more call 0800 180 8989